Friday, September 18, 2009

Its been two weeks wow

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, no I should of I went on vacation and it was awesome. If anyone ever gets the chance to head out to Greece take it. With my vacation a week behind me, I am finally caught up at work so I can devote some much needed time to my blog.

I wont spend too much on this week, here is a preview to what is coming: 20 miles on Sunday! Yes, you read correctly I will have a detailed post for you then. Till then Thank you to everyone for their support!

With only 43 days left to the marathon I am not nervous yet so hopefully...no scracth that I will not get nervous. Sunday will be a great indication about me hitting my goal of 4 hours and 30 minutes. I am excited that my first Marathon is the NYC Marathon there is just something about this city...with that being said I will add the lyrics to Jay-Z's new song Empire State of Mind, its true what Alicia Keys says in the song

"Concrete junlge where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do, Now your in New York!!! These street will make you feel brand new, the lights will inspire you, Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York"

No comments:

Post a Comment