Friday, September 30, 2011

berlin update





the berlin marathon has come and gone...and i stuck to the plan of drinking beer, eating such amazing food and running.

this marathon was probably my hardest one thus far. i ended up getting two blisters while running (that has never happened), my left foot somehow got bruised. clearly it was not good---also my time....well i finished a lot slower than i thought, 5:54:34----that is my gun time and that's what i am sticking to. lol


the rest of the trip was amazing my rode buddies vane and e-nessy were the best combo for an amazing time. we rode bikes, drank beer and ate.

oh yeah did i mention that i meet and took a picture with the winner of the berlin marathon patrick?? Oh yeah..proof to come. here are some pictures from my trip...enjoy!

now i get to take a year off from running and i am looking for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment