Sunday, October 30, 2011

happy birthday luis


luis is my younger/older brother. he is an amazing father to my one and only nephew marco. growing up we clearly didnt get along the whole time. because we were siblings, i wanted a sister, he wanted a brother was one of our many arguments :). he has always been a quiet guy, the guy that didnt talk much but you always knew he was there for you.

my favorite memory of my brother is a recent one, it is just watching him with my nephew. i have never seen so much love between a father and a son. marco is very lucky to have such an amazing father.


luis, i hope you know that i love you so much and i look up to you in so many ways. you are an amazing person, brother, friend, son and father.

happy birthday to one of my favorite brother. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment