Monday, March 5, 2012

what do you want?

do you know what you want out of life?

someone recently asked me what do you want out of life? it took me a minute, i looked at her and said...i don't know.

how could i be happy if i don't know what i want out of my life.

how can i follow my dreams if i don't know what they are. how can i reach my goals if i don't know them or if i don't write them down.

currently i am writing everything i want down. everything. from a shirt i want, to a trait i want my future husband to have, to what i want to do as a career. slowly but surely i will find my goals, reach my dreams. and all of my desires will come true one by one.

do you know what you want?











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I told you already but your blog cracks me up!!! Princess Sofi!! JAJAJAJJA that's me laughing in spanish

      Delete