Monday, November 5, 2012

holy crap a month since i have written?? what am i doing? after dallas, that same friday i flew over to chicago, to see my little sister run her first marathon. she was amazing!!! i love her she is so stinking cute and she did it. I jumped in at mile 17 and ran with her till 25 then ran from there to mile 26 to document her getting to the finish. i felt so lucky that she let me jump in with her. i came back to nyc (thankfully) and have been hanging out in new york, going out with my girls and enjoying life, then well you know we got hit by hurricane sandy, which was super scary. thankfully we never lost power here in brooklyn, and i heard from so many friends (thank you). here are some pictures of my favorite moments.
this last one is on my block after sandy, it was really scary here. i was able to volunteer on friday, before they cancelled the marathon with team for kids. it was so hard telling so many runners that they were no longer able to run. sunday i volunteered at the armory in brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment