Monday, March 25, 2013

ohhhh hey!!

Where has the time gone? I have no clue..sorry about the lack of post but as you can see my new friend tori hooked a girl up!! Check out her blog its pretty freaking amazing …it is sort of awesome and I love her work! What is the easiest way to update you guys on the last couple of months…. Well my sister came in February and we had a blast, we hit up the lulu lemon warehouse sale, celebrated V’s birthday and she got to see NYC for the first time. March is my month since its my birth month and I had the most amazing birthday!! I had a great weekend and I was reminded how lucky I am, I love my friends. Here are some pictures (tomorrow) And can you tell me what it is snowing AGAIN in MARCH!! The end of March, I mean come on mother nature…I know I am from the Chi (holler) but come on!! The time has come it is Spring. Also on a music note..since I consider myself a music critic, the new JT album is pretty freaking fantastic! I love the song Mirrors, it has been on repeat since I downloaded the cd, by the way does that sound odd to anyone else? Downloaded versus bought a cd?? Anyway its been on repeat and I realized yesterday that the reason I love it is because I am a hopeless romantic. The line where he sings, it was easy coming back to you once I figured it out..you were right here all along.” One day..one day. I am also super excited because I have something in the works once I confirm the details I will share it on here…because it will blow my mind if it all goes through and I think it may blow your mind as well! Happy Monday all and I will be posting more frequently from now on, pictures coming soon...tomorrow..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment