Monday, April 22, 2013

travel plans, yes!!!

with everything going on in boston, i haven't felt right to share my plans for 2013. now that things are starting to settle down, i would love to tell you guys that i will be volunteering with project abroad in sri lanka in october. i am beyond excited for this adventure because: 1. i have never been to sri lanka 2. i will be able to spend my vacation helping and playing with kids 3. i am going to SRI freaking LANKA!!! 4. i am working on having a 23 hour lay over in....DUBAI!! this year will be an exciting one, since i haven't really traveled since coming back from africa, i have the following trips planned: - spain, in sept or nov, my sister will be studying abroad in madrid and i cant wait to have vino and papas bravas with her in one of my favorite countries in the world. - bali/thailand, my good friend bbergh, will be celebrating her 30th there and i of course already bought my ticket..not really but in my head i am already there. - chicago, in august to see my little amanda tie the knot - south carolina, to see my little tiffany tie the knot - maybe london to visit a great friend studying abroad - miami, in june for some R&R i think that's it...for now. have a wonderful monday loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment