Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100---well I am aiming for a 100

100 things...
i've seen more and more bloggers with their own lists so i have decided to try to do one of my own. and since today i am at jury duty it seems like the perfect day to start....lets see how far i get.


100 Things about Me:

1. my name is jacqueline, when I was little I hated my name now I love it and embrace it and use it more and more.

2. when I was little I would kick boys in the private part because I thought it was so funny to see them grab, drop and ohhh...wow as I write that I sound terrible.

3. in high school i "borrowed" my mom's car and got into two accidents!

4. ever since I got my license I have a perfect driving record.

5. like most woman am in love with the idea of love but have yet to find such romance...

6. for as long as I can remember when i tell people when my birthday is they always say: "ohhh the ides of march", it wasn't till i read julius cesar that i got that.

7. i realized late my in life that i love to run, currently i have "lost that loving feeling" but i am working on getting it back.

8. my favorite book is the "the notebook", see # 4, cried throughout the whole book.

9. i am working to get passed some current issues i have.

10. i work hard and i party harder.

11. when i was in 5th grade my parents moved us to tamazula mexico.

12. i hated it i spoke spanish but i didn't read or write well enough, looking back it was one of the best times of my life.

13. my brother had braces...and i always wanted them..why i have no clue i have perfect teeth :)

14. i love 90's old school r&b, and i mean love it i can listen to it all day.

15. i have been to: london, paris (3), spain, turkey, greece since 2002 and this year i am going to germany!!

16. i loved spain the most....because of the food, culture, clothes and i could speak the language.

17. i have come to conclusion that come this time next year there will be some huge changes coming my way.

18. i wish i could decorate my room. its soooooooooo blah....i am trying to change that.

19. sitting in a jury selection room is not ideal.

20. i have huge expectations for my friends.

21. i have never broken a bone.

22. i have one tattoo and i don't want any more.

23. i love haagen daz coffee ice cream but i cant remember the last time i had some.

24. i am the oldest but i always act like the baby especially with my momma, i want all her attention.

25. sports are what i love and yes i am a do or die chicago fan all the time...even for the white sox (only when they are not playing my lovely cubs.)

26. i plan on attending the 2014 world games in brazil----that world cup fund needs to start growing.

27. my first crush was ben, he was in 6th grade and i was in 4th i told my cousin who had class with him to give him a note, she told he me didnt like me and that too much of a baby.

28. that same cousin years later tells me she lied and that she never gave him the note.

29. proof why you should always do things yourself.

30. i want to start going to church more often.

31. i am so blessed to have found so many amazing friends. i love my tfk crew!

32. it was recently brought to my attention that in 2010 i ran 3 marathons, 7 half-marathons and did all my long training runs...maybe that's why running and i cant see eye to eye.

33. one main reason i go to my training camp class and boxing class is because the instructors are hot.

34. i am a firm believer in what comes around goes around.

35. when we were younger we moved around a lot i went to 10 elementary schools in: chicago, burbank, anahiem, mexico, burbank and back to chicago.

37. my nephew marco has brought me the most amazing happiness ever...i love my ham!!

38. in an ideal world i think i would love to live in barcelona....

39. and that ideal might become a reality soonnnnnnnn

40. i need to stop putting off my DIY projects....


its 3 p.m. and i wish i was at work...now thats sad. ok i am done for now. happy tuesday

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh.. I'd like to see the other 60 please! I did 100 .... and it took me FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thats because you do it when you cant sleep...i love to sleep!! lol.

    ReplyDelete