Sunday, February 27, 2011

my birth month....

holy smokes, could it be true? my favorite month is just one day away? yes it is and i cannot wait.

here is a quick list of things i am excited about doing during my birth month:

1. first thing first its my flipping birthday!! the special day is the 15th is in case you were wondering

care to join me for a beverage? ;)

2. march madness!!!! i love and i mean love college basketball. of course i will be rooting for my ill-ini, but with that said i am also a realist. once i have my picks i will share them with you all.


2a. i will be uploading my picks for march madness and i have to place my bets also.



3. march 1st is fat tuesday...and i want to go out. a couple of years ago blondie and had an amazing time and i kind of want to do it again.



4. lent begins! i have my two things i will be giving up and trying to do for 40 days and 40 nights.

5. hitting up both dc and philly. i have never been to do dc so i really want to go.

6. on the 20th the nyc half marathon is taking place and all of my idols will be out there so i will be supporting them and all my friends running. my goal is get kara and meb to sign my jersey!

1 comment: