Monday, June 7, 2010

Marathon Training has started!!

Hi everyone!!

It is that time of year again when all the crazy people start by giving up their Friday night outings for early Saturday morning runs, Blondie will start to make her lovely lasagne's and of course body glide...yes it is here Marathon Season is among us!

Today will be my first practice back with my team TFK so be on the look out of all of my fundraising activities and if you can please donate ;).

So excited as last year's NYC Marathon was amazing. Here are some highlights from last year:

Having my mom try to find me in NYC, along with Miss MT, Tiffany and my Kermit.

Lissy, Buddha and Ken surprising me at George's and supporting me in BK, thank you B Aponte BB Aponte.

Short Michelle, I love ya for all that you do :).

I do have a thank you for all my TFKer's but that has to be a seperate post...up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment