Monday, November 15, 2010

New York, where dreams become reality.


Hey All!!

I have been thinking about how I could sum up this years marathon and as I tried to write I could not get it together. So instead of writing I thought I would show you through pictures.

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words so here it goes!















I have tried and tried to save this picture correctly but it's just not working out for me. This is my favorite t-shirt from the NYC Marathon that I bought...


Incase you dont want to strain your neck this is what it says:

bang, cross the verrazano easily, crusin'through brooklyn, over to greenpoint, boom, i'm 1/2 way done already, no problem, pulaski bridge into queens, but i'm the queen tgoday, the east river, you look marvelous, queensboro, i got this, i love you manhanttan, bronx for a hot minute, harlem, wish i could stay, through central park, i can see it, damn, i can make it there. i just did. see ya next year NYC. Run faster.

Brought to you by New Balance...HOTNESS!!

Thank you for all your support and yes I am enjoying my break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment