Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two days left...

Only two days left till the most amazing day in the world for a runner.

Tonight I will be picking up my bib and I am super excited about that. Last night I enjoyed a little run on the West Side Highway with Ryan Hall, Bart Yasso and 70 of their closest friends and guess who else was there...ME!!

Here is a picture at the end of the night...and shall I say....Ryan is sexy! That little smile/smirck so attractive. I know I know who would of thought but I guess it can happen. No worries Sara Hall I was just admiring your view ;).


Also I was able to get both Bart and Ryan, to sign my TFK Singlet (I know running nerd) as Ryan signed it he said wow, "Paula Radcliff, I'm in great company". Now I only need to get Kara Goucher, Meb, Hallie and Dana to sign my TFK singlet.

Love you all!! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment