Monday, November 1, 2010

5 DAYS!!!!!

Holy cow!!
Well hello there Mr. Five days till I begin that AWESOME journey through NYC’s 5 boroughs put my body some grueling couple of hours, and be part of one of the most amazing sporting events in the world.

Marathon Sunday Game Plan:
I run in the middle of the road and will
be wearing the TFK Jersey NEON green **Please do not tell me if I am running (get it) late :)** feel free to come to CPW/70th St-.


Otherwise, we will be enjoying some celebratory cervezas at Johnny Foxes (2nd btwn 80/81st)- I would say 4:30-5pm-til I pass out. So come on by!!

For those who will not be in NYC-
Check this link after Nov 1 to download the marathon tracker apps or pay the $2.99 to txt track me
http://www.ingnycmarathon.org/athlete_alert.htm
my race # 40524

**If you cant be at the marathon but still want to send me your support follow this link
http://supportyourmarathoner.com/

Thank you to everyone for all the support you have given me on my third marathon in a little over one year. Clearly I have lost it because as my doctor told me...."elites only do one a year what makes you so special" and to answer his question it was me being naive. Oh well lesson has been learned and I will be sticking to my one marathon a year. With that said I have already signed up for my next marathon.....drum roll please..........Berlin!!! Who wants in??
Again thank you so much for everything you all are amazing. I cannot wait to take on this great city with 39,999 other runners!

Still interested in donating?? Follow this link: http://www.runwithtfk.org/Member/PublicPage/74

No comments:

Post a Comment