Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm bad, I'm bad you know it...not really but I have been bad about this blog :(

Hi Bloggers!!
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego, ok not her but me Miss. Marathon Madrigal??

Clearly I have not been updating this blog, to those few souls that read it...sorry about that.
With traveling to California, Champaign, my last 20 miler and work in between it has been just un poco loco.

Overall I have been super happy and super blessed. This past weekend I was at my homecoming and I saw people I had not seen in years. I thought about them before I saw them how would I react what would I do would things be the same? The answer to my questions were all different but I noticed something, that I am so happy and love where I am that nothing else mattered. I was with my girls and we had the best time! Oh and PS Illini beat Indiana!


So I was thinking what to write about.....so as I was roaming around in blogger planet, I found a fill in the blank and so I decided to do it. :) Have a great Wednesday!! :)

1. I am a tough cookie, that wears her heart on my sleeve and loves everything about being in love, falling in love and loving...currently I am not in a relationship but the idea of being one makes me so excited for the future.....hee hee

2. I wish for happiness for all my friends and family. I know that might sound corney but i do...for reals.

3. I like uhmmm cheese, running and traveling. I am super excited because I will be going to Berlin next September and I will be running the marathon too! I knock out two things at once..sweet!

4. I can hardly wait for Nov 7th!! Whoot Whoot NYC Marathon here I come are you ready for me and all my TFKer's!! Everyone should totally do a marathon they are amazing!



5. I hope you know that no matter what although I might get mad I would forgive you.

6. I think love is amazing and everyone should totally be in love.

7. I was thinking holy crap 10 days till the Marathon!!! Aye Dios Mio!!! This day is going to come and go before I know it, and that makes me a little sad...I have to make sure I enjoy the whole day and those leading up to it.




One more thing next week is CARB WEEK!!! I swear the fact that I get this excited about Carbs is a clear reason why I have to keep running...;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! just want you to know how extra special you are. Love you my lil fellow mexican jumpin bean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!!! I love you too and i cannot wait to relax in Cancun on your birthday weekend!! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete