Monday, October 11, 2010

I got it!!

What you ask? Well the Asics ad's of course!! As I was reading my Runner's world magazine today on the train I saw it and just like last year's I LOVE IT!!


Ready?
Set?
GO!!
Here it is!!


26.2 Steps to shedding your doubts (doesn't it give you tingles?)

Mile:
1. Start running.
2. Keep running.
3. Don't worry, the race isn't all bridges.
4. Don't look at your watch.
5. Keep the faith.
6. Hydrate.
7. Remember, you paid good money to run.
8. Enjoy the Bishop Laughlin band.
9. Find a running partner.
10. Make sure your running partner isn't an elite runner.
11. Savor the downhill leg.
12. Dont eat blintzes while you run.
13. You're halfway home, woohoo!
14. Pace yourself.
15. Enjoy the Manhanttan skyline.
16. Feed off the raucous crowd.
17. Ignore your aching legs.
18. Watch out for banana peels.
19. Don't stop for pizza.
20. Stop thinking about pizza.
21. Imagine all the calories you've burned.
22. Don't window shop.
23. Visualize the finish line.
24. Take in the Central Park scenery.
25. Listen to the cheers from the finish line.
26.2 Stop running, you did it.

I will add imagines as I find them on line ;0).

One last thing I want to give all my TFK peeps that ran the Chicago Marathon yesterday on 10-10-10 a huge round of appluse. It was hot but they did and had some amazing times!!

Sarah M.
Jessica D.
E-Nice.
Little D.
Henry
Sondra

NYC Marathon we are up next...let's get this party started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment