Sunday, November 13, 2011

happy birthday!!





this post is for my nephew. my little munchkin just turned four. wow four years old, i cant even grasp that you are four. you are my world and i love you so much, i know that you mean the world to your father and i know he is always there for you but i want you to know that i am always going to be here for you mr. man!! i love you so much.

i want you to know that although i am in new york, i want you to know that i think about you daily. i miss you so much. i miss watching you grow up, i miss kissing you endlessly and just loving you.

it makes me happy that you have an amazing father that loves you more than anything.

i am going home in december to see you and i cannot wait!!


this makes me realize that i clearly need more pictures of him and i!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment