Monday, August 30, 2010

Love/Hate


I am currently on hiatus from one of my favorite activities...running. Why? Simple, I just don't want to do it anymore. Right now I am at the "hate" part of the relationship and in order to get it together, I am taking a break. No running, thinking about running or the lack of running. I am cutting running out of my life starting today and ending Saturday.


By next Saturday I hope to miss it so much that I cant wait to put on my new sneakers. I want to fall and I want to fall hard in love with running. I want to miss it and feel the freedom I used to feel when I ran. No more breaking down, No more saying I cant, No more tears! Only tears of joy for this sport. I will get past this running block I have created for myself...I will. MIND OVER MATTER.

I know I will run on Nov 7th, but I want to feel strong and in love with it.

Till I love it again, my running shoes are officially on break.


2 comments:

  1. Hey honey,

    Doesn't running feel like a relationship sometimes? When it's good, it's oh-so-good...and when things get rocky - you find the one place you USED to turn to for support is betraying you!

    We all go through periods where running just isn't making us happy - I guarantee that if you take a little break - you'll remember why you LOVE running, and why you started to begin with...

    (and in the meantime, there's always yoga!)

    miss you!

    xoBecks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll face! Yes, it so does right now we are doing the Ross and Rachel and I think Yoga is my love right now.

    I miss you too can we please get it together and arrange for something ;). ASAP I will even cross over into your hood...hee hee

    ReplyDelete