Tuesday, March 15, 2011

it is it is


today is my birthday!

woo hoo!! i have already had an amazing day and i cant wait for the rest of it. thank you for all your well wishes, calls, texts and fb messages! i love it all!!




totally random but yesterday i was at my favorite store lululemon and i was speaking to a lovely sales assosiate her name is emily---anyway i told her how i loved that lululemon makes you write down your goals for a year, five and ten years. they make you think of what you want out of life and by doing that it is so much easier to get whe i told emily that i didnt know what i wanted to do in 10 years to which she responded if you dont know where your going how will you get there...and i thought wow. how will i get there? not sure but i am determind to figure it out. asap. or else how am i suppose to find my way.;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday old friend...And by Old I am referring to myself. I hope you enjoy your Birthday Week (Yes, Week...cause thats how you roll:). Drink and eat aggressively! Then worry about it later. Your Buddy ...Tat!

    ReplyDelete