Sunday, March 6, 2011

--ncaa tournament---

hello sweetness! oh how have i missed you but alas you are back in my life again. and i welcome you back with huge march madness arms.

now lets get down to the nitty gritty. this is my favorite time of year not only because its my birthday everyone get up and dance now back to the purpose of this post... march madness baby!!

this sunday (march 13) is selection sunday. what does that mean? come on peeps get it together its when the 68 teams are selected that will play in the tournament.

first round will take place on my birthday!! whoot whoot!! march 15 and 16 games are in dayton, ohio...not an ohio fan.

second and third rounds will range from denver, tampa, tucson, charlotte, chicago (sweet home chicago), cleveland, tulsa and d.c. all during march 17 through the 20.

then come the regional's...
southeast (3/24-26): nola...my new favorite place..hummmm maybe i should swing down there...pondering pondering

west (3/24-26): anaheim

southwest (3/25-27): san antonio

east (3/25-27): newark----this one might be a little more doable.

national semifinals...houston (april 2nd)

championship game april 4th in houston.

who will be the big upset? still not sure if i am ready to announce it.. but yes i have my pick already.

who will win the whole enchilada? of course i am going to say illini! but my bracket is not yet final.

as of right now ohio state (thumbs down) is in first place, this is better than the usual duke or north carolina.

although my team is not ranked...yet they are still number 1 in my heart

and seriously how cute is my little ham sporting my number one team! that would be my cute little nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment