Wednesday, October 7, 2009

24 more days.........

Hello Bloggers!
Well its official as of today Oct 7th there is only 24 more days till the marathon! I cannot tell you how excited I am to accomplish my goal! Thank you again to all of you that have donated and supported me along my journey. This entry is going to be about my love for running, I swear if my gym teachers could see me now I don’t think they would believe it. The main focus on this entry is the new Asics ad for the marathon. Have you seen it? It is awesome. So without further ado:
Mile:
1: HELLO STARTING LINE. GOODBYE DOUBT.
2: HELLO BROOKLYN. GOODBYE FEAR.
3. HELLO SPECTATORS. GOODBYE NERVES.
4. HELLO LITTLE WATER CUPS. GOODBYE ANXIETY.
5. HELLO SUNSET PARK. GOODBYE UNCERTAINTY.
6. HELLO HEADWIND. GOODBYE GOOD ENOUGH.
7. HELLO COLD. GOODBYE CYNICISM.
8. HELLO WARM NUMBNESS. GOODBYE PAIN.
9. HELLO DON’T STOP NOW. GOODBYE ARROGANCE.
10. HELLO POUNDING HEART. GOODBYE OVERCONFIDENCE.
11. HELLO WILLIAMSBURG HIPSTERS. GOODBYE GIVING UP.
12. HELLO LITTLE POLAND. GOODBYE THE EASY WAY OUT.
13. HELLO HALFWAY POINT. GOODBYE OBSTACLES.
14. HELLO QUEENS. GOODBYE PESSIMISM.
15. HELLO ROOSEVELT ISLAND. GOODBYE COMFORT ZONE.
16. HELLO MANHATTAN. GOODBYE APATHY.
17. HELLO FIRST AVENUE CROWDS. GOODBYE CRAMPING.
18. HELLO DAUNTING HILLS. GOODBYE COASTING.
19. HELLO WALL. GOODBYE EGO.
20. HELLO THE BRONX. GOODBYE STRUGGLE.
21. HELLO MADISON AVE. GOODBYE DEMONS.
22. HELLO CENTRAL PARK. GOODBYE WEAKNESS.
23. HELLO ADORING FANS. GOODBYE PREVIOUS BEST.
24. HELLO BEAUTIFUL DOWN HILL. GOODBYE LIMITATIONS.
25. HELLO ALMOST THERE. GOODBYE DISBELIEF.
26. HELLO FINISH LINE. GOODBYE OLD ME.
.2 HELLO NEW YORK. GOODBYE GIVING UP!
This has to be one of the best campaign ad's ever!
Thank you once again and I hope to see you all at the finish line on Nov 1st…or somewhere in between….I would love for you to run with me :)

I promise starting this Saturday when we are running the last 10 miles of the marathon I will take more pictures!

I am also adding this picture because it is awesome and totally fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment